Saturday, May 4, 2013

Clayton Christopher Hatton

Hello guys! Can't believe it's been so long since I wrote last! I just can't seem to remember to! Anywho, baby boy number three came this last week! April 25.2013 we welcomed Clayton Christopher Hatton into our family! I had a 2nd repeat csection and everything went ok. Harder then expected, being we decided this would be our last baby, and I had my tubes tied. We since have been home almost a week and man, it's only been 4 years since Logan was a newborn but I think I've forgot everything! He was only 6 lbs 5 ounces when he was born and 20 in long! He was our littles bundle of joy and had a head full of light blonde hair! He's long and lanky like grandpa Dan with long skinny everything! Lol he's already made such a big impact on my heart. I feel more appreciative of my kids, wanting to treasure each moment cause they won't be little for long. Zach turned 6 and Logan 4 the beginning of this year so I can't believe how fast time flies! Logan's playing his first year of tball with Zach and Brian assistant coaching. He'd rather play in the dirt then actually play but hey it's a learning experience. He's getting more outgoing and I hope it helps get him ready for preschool in the fall! I can't believe his old enough! Zach will be graduating from kindergarten this next week! Crazy! He loves school! Math is his favorite and his doin great learning to read! Amazes me how fast they learn! He's still in soccer and loves it! They both adore their new baby brother! They wanna hold him and kiss him all the time! Of course it last like two minutes before they are done. It's only been a week but I think they're doing just fine. Brian's off work with us another week so hopefully momma can rest and recover a little more before he goes back to work. Getting Logan and baby and I together to walk to grandmas this morning was hard enough, had to let baby Whine at me a bit while I got his stuff ready and our jackets on. Gotta get use to that! I forgot how much time newborns take! Becky's having Jackson on the 25 of may if she makes it that long! Her and her boys just love on baby Clay too. Josh comes in saying baby baby and hurries to kiss him! Too cute! They share a birthday! Clay was born on Joshua's 2nd bday! How neat! All the cousins are close and I'm glad! Now if they just get along all the time it would be great! Love it! Well I can't think of anything else so ill share some pics of this year so far!

















1 comment:

  1. Aww so sweet! I especially love all the pictures! What a cute family of boys you have put together :)

    ReplyDelete