Monday, September 17, 2012

Bean casserole- yummy!

Soo thought Id share tonight's dinner with y'all! I got it from m fantastic inlaws so I don't take credit! Lol

Bean Casserole

1 lb hamburger meat or ground sausage ( could probably do ground turkey too but never tried it)
1 can pork and beans
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can rotel- I'm a big baby and can't stand things too hot so I only do half but if u like spicy then u will like the whole can!
And some tortilla chips!

Put tortilla chips in bottom of casserole dish. Not too thick but enough to cover, I usually smash them.( hubby likes them thick so up to ur preference.) Cook meat then mix all together and pour on top of chips in dish and cover with shredded cheese and you have dinner! My hubby loves it!

Yummy yummy. I love simple quick casseroles! I make several and would love to share as I remember! And you Guys can share some too!

No comments:

Post a Comment