Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My chicken pot pie!!

Ok guys seriously this is my favorite recipe! I love chicken. I could eat chicken every meal! I love it! So I'm gonna share my chicken pot pie recipe. Of course I'm not a big veggie person, I know bad bad, but come on! At least I put one in it and you can add as many as you like! I made it today and my sister says where's the peas! Lol I was like u make it and add the peas! Lol so here ya go! Enjoy!

Cream of chicken soup- small can what is it 14oz or something. Lol
Carrots
Potatoes
2 cans 8oz crescent rolls( or one can buscuits) personally I love crescent rolls so that's what I use!
Chicken! (I use canned cause I think it tastes just as good and I'm lazy but real works too of course! Lol)

Roll out one can crescent rolls on bottom of casserole dish. Mix soup and veggies and potatoes with the chicken and pour over crescent bottom. Salt pepper to taste. Cover mix with can of crescent rolls flat and bake at 350 about 25-30 or till dough is done!

Super easy and I love it! Kids even eat it, sometimes! Lol I know I should add veggies but carrots is plenty for me! Lol I hope u enjoy! We do!

1 comment:

  1. She cooks! Lol, I love the little comments interspersed in the recipe that make it so Stephanie :) I am going to try to make this I love chicken too yum!

    ReplyDelete