Wednesday, November 7, 2012

October....

Wow how october flew by! It seems like we just started and it's already past! Well not much going on around here. Fall break tested my patience. Oh how I was ready for school to start back! I love Zach but he's such a busy body and I could not keep him entertained enough! Lol Logan's pretty content with cartoons or color books. Halloween came up so fast I was not prepared! The boys love dressing up and this year Zach was a jail bird and Logan a pirate! Of course we planned the whole trick or treat thing around town and then church, but before that could happen this momma got that awful stomach bug. So needless to say, this pregnant woman was like a zombie from Tuesday before halloween till the following monday. It was the worse stomach bug I have had! Stomach cramps as bad as contractions, if I weren't sick I would have been concerned. Then the other back door symptom came and it was rough! Still fighting it off guess cause i have no immune system. But daddy stepped in and took the boys trick or treating so they had a blast! Not so fun for me but hey it's for the kids right! So then came November. Yay! I love this time of year. Glad the elections over, now everyone can stop talking about it and pray about it! Gods still in control no matter who is president. I love holiday meals! I know thanksgiving is next but come on! I love love love all things Christmas! Music, deco, hallmark movies!!! That started on weekends already so I'm in heaven! So I'm so excited to see what happens this holiday season! Thanksgiving always makes me feel warm and snuggly. Time for hot cocoa, fall leaves, hoodies and blankets. Families feel closer and everyone remember it's the time To remember what God has given us!
On the pregnancy side of things. I'm 15 weeks and so ready To feel good an get over this sick feeling! I was feeling better Till this bug came to visit so hopefully I will come back to life a little just in time for the holidays! I love food too did I mention that!? Love love love turkey dressing and the works! Man Oh man I can see the calories and my belly growing already! Lol love u all
And may God bless u this upcoming holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment