Friday, December 7, 2012

Baby #3- BOY

Baby number three is officially a boy! At first I was disappointed and cried because I was hoping girl, but now I'm excited! I love my boys, they keep me on my toes and lets just say our house is always rowdy! All my friends have been such a blessing saying sweet things like God knows u and Brian raise boys good and this world needs more good godly men. I appreciate all the wonderful comments. Brian and I had no clue what to name him but we've come down to a couple we like. Thinking we will go with either Clay or Clayton Christopher. I also liked Corbin, Jacob, and Stephen. But whatever we decide we are so thankful Gods blessing us with another little boy to love and cherish and raise in a godly home with Zach and Logan. As Christmas is getting closer I'm so thankful for family and friends and hope we all remember the reason for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment